Pumpkin Pepita Scones
- 55g butter
- 2 ½ cups self raising flour
- 2 tbs sugar
- ½ cup Freshlife Pepitas
- ¾ cup cooked mashed pumpkin, cooled
- ¾ cup milk
- extra milk and Freshlife Pepitas
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a baking tray.
- Using fingertips, rub the butter into the flour. Stir through sugar and Freshlife Pepitas.
- Combine pumpkin and milk and mix into flour mixture until just combined.
- Pat dough into a 2cm-thick round. Using a 5cm (diameter) round cutter, cut out 12 rounds. Place on tray and brush the top of each scone with the extra milk and sprinkle with extra Freshlife Pepitas.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden. Place on wire rack to cool.
In this recipe: