Honey Ginger Stir Fry with Almonds
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g chicken stir-fry strips
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely
- 2 tsp ginger, finely grated
- 1 small capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 small carrot, cut into strips
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 400g packet Hokkien noodles
- 150g Freshlife Australian Natural Almonds
- 4 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- Heat oil in a wok or large fry pan over high heat. Add half the chicken strips and stir fry 1 – 2 minutes until cooked. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Add garlic and ginger and stir fry for 1 minute. Add capsicum and carrot and stir fry until just cooked. Drizzle over honey and soy sauce.
- Add prepared chicken and Hokkien noodles and stir-fry until heated through.
- Sprinkle with Freshlife Australian Natural Almonds and spring onions. Serve with steamed rice.
In this recipe: