Cashew & Roast Pumpkin Couscous Salad
- 500g butternut pumpkin, cubed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 ½ cups couscous
- 1 cup Freshlife Natural Cashews
- 1 cup Freshlife Australian Sultanas
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped fresh coriander
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a baking tray.
- Sprinkle pumpkin cubes with olive oil and cumin. Roast on baking for 25 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare the couscous according to the instructions on the packet.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients until combined.