- 125g butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 125g dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 150g Freshlife Californian Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease and line a 25cm slice pan.
- Gently melt together butter, brown sugar and chocolate. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Mix in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and Freshlife Californian Walnuts.
- Pour into slice pan and bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool, slice into squares and serve.
In this recipe: