Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles
- 160g Freshlife Hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup cream
- 300g dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray.
- Spread Freshlife Hazelnuts over tray and roast for 10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Set aside until cool.
- Meanwhile, place cream and chocolate in a small saucepan and heat, stirring until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a small dish and refrigerate until able to be rolled into balls (approx. 1 hour).
- Set aside 16 whole hazelnuts. Finely chop the remaining hazelnuts.
- Using your hands, roll the truffle mixture into small balls, pushing a whole hazelnut into the centre. Roll the truffles in the chopped hazelnuts, place on a lined tray and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
In this recipe: