Apple Sultana Tea Cake
- 3 eggs
- 1 ⅓ cups caster sugar
- ⅔ cup extra light olive oil
- ½ cup apple juice
- 2 cups plain flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup canned apple
- 1 cup Freshlife Australian Sultanas
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease and line a 20cm round spring form cake pan.
- Beat together eggs and sugar and stir in olive oil and apple juice.
- Add flour, baking powder and cinnamon and mix until combined.
- Spoon ⅔ of the mixture into cake pan and top with apple and Freshlife Australian Sultanas, then cover with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for bake for 60 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand cake for 5 minutes in pan. Remove from pan. Place on wire rack to cool.
In this recipe: