Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes
- 170g butter
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 4 eggs, separated
- 190g caster sugar
- 150g Freshlife Australian Almond Meal
- 2 tbsp caster sugar, extra
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper cases.
- Melt chocolate and butter. Add egg yolks, sugar and Freshlife Australian Almond Meal. Mix well.
- Whip egg whites until soft peaks form. Sprinkle over the extra sugar. Continue to whip until firm peaks form. Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Divide mixture between muffin pan and bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Remove from pan. Place on wire rack to cool.
In this recipe: