Pineapple Coconut Baby Cakes
- 250g Freshlife Sweetened Dried Pineapple, chopped
- ½ cup extra light olive oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup plain flour
- ¾ cup self raising flour
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease 12-hole muffin pan.
- Soak Freshlife Sweetened Dried Pineapple in 1 cup of boiling water for approximately 10 minutes until soft. Drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, egg, sugar and milk. Stir in pineapple.
- Add flours and coconut and mix until just combined.
- Divide mixture between muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Remove from pan. Place on wire rack to cool.
- Once cool, cakes may be iced if desired.
In this recipe: