Cranberry Almond Loaf
- 1 ½ cups self raising flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Freshlife Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- ⅔ cup Freshlife Australian Blanched Almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 20cm loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, Freshlife Sweetened Dried Cranberries and Freshlife Australian Blanched Almonds.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, eggs and milk. Gently add to flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spoon into loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand cake for 5 minutes in pan. Remove from pan. Place on wire rack to cool.