Prune Crumble Slice
- 1 ¼ cup Freshlife Pitted Prunes, chopped
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 120g butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 25cm slice pan.
- Place all filling ingredients in a medium saucepan, cook over medium heat until thick. Set aside to cool.
- Combine crumble ingredients and mix until crumbly.
- Press half of the crumble mixture into the base of the slice pan. Cover evenly with cooled filling. Then cover with remaining crumble mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool, slice into squares and serve.
In this recipe: