- 150g butter
- 150g white chocolate melts
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup plain flour
- ¾ cup self raising flour
- 130g Freshlife Australian Macadamias, chopped
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Grease and line a 25cm slice pan.
- Gently melt together butter and white chocolate. Whisk in sugar and vanilla and add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Mix in flours and Freshlife Australian Macadamias.
- Pour into slice pan and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Allow to cool, slice into squares and serve.
In this recipe: