Honey Almond Slice
- 65g butter, melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- ⅔ cup plain flour
- ½ cup Freshlife Australian Almond Meal
- 80g butter
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 cup Freshlife Australian Flaked Almonds
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease and line a 25cm slice pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all base ingredients. Press into slice pan and bake for 12 minutes until light brown. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare the almond topping by combining the butter and honey in a small saucepan and gently simmer for 3 minutes. Stir through Freshlife Australian Flaked Almonds and spread the warm topping evenly over the base.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool, slice into squares and serve.