Brazil Nut Choc Chip Biscuits
- 125g butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar, loosely packed
- ⅓ cup castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 ¾ cups self raising flour
- 175g Freshlife Brazil Nuts, finely chopped
- ¾ cup dark choc chips
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease and line 2 baking trays.
- Cream together butter, sugars, egg and vanilla and beat until creamy.
- Stir in flour. Add Freshlife Brazil Nuts and choc chips.
- Roll into balls and space out evenly on trays, allow room for spreading. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden. Set aside on the trays for 5 minutes. Place on wire rack to cool.
In this recipe: