Apricot Muesli Slice
- 100g butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup honey
- 3 cups natural muesli
- ¾ cup self raising flour
- 1 cup chopped Apricots
- ½ cup chopped Freshlife Californian Walnuts
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Grease and line a 25cm slice pan.
- Place butter, brown sugar and honey in a saucepan and stir over a low heat until sugar dissolves. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients. Stir through the honey mixture.
- Using slightly wet hands, press mixture into the slice pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool, slice into squares and serve.
In this recipe: